Stolt-Nielsen Limited (SNL) is the world’s leading provider of integrated transportation and storage solutions for specialty and bulk liquid chemicals and a wide range of other liquid products. SNL’s aquaculture division is a leading high-tech producer of turbot and other premium fish and fish products.
Founded in 1959, Stolt-Nielsen Limited’s relationships with its customers reflect the Company’s sustained focus on innovation, quality, safety and service.
SNL employs more than 5,000 staff in 42 offices around the world, and is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange (Oslo Børs: SNI). The main subsidiaries of the Company are:
- Stolt Tankers operates the world’s largest and most sophisticated global fleet of deep-sea, regional, coastal and inland parcel tankers, providing safe, reliable, high quality transportation services to the world’s leading manufacturers of chemicals and other bulk liquids.
- Stolthaven Terminals' global network of state-of-the-art terminals provides high quality storage and distribution services to customers worldwide.
- Stolt Tank Containers (STC) operates the world’s largest fleet of stainless steel ISO tank containers and is the leading global provider of logistics and transportation services for door-to-door shipments of bulk-liquid chemicals and food-grade products.
- Stolt-Nielsen Gas (SNG) entered the market for the transportation of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) in late 2009, building on the company’s global expertise in the safe and efficient transportation of cargoes with specialised handling requirements.
- Stolt Bitumen Services (SBS) focuses on the high quality, safe and reliable distribution of bitumen using modern bitumen tankers, bitutainers and storage terminals in Asia Pacific.
- Stolt Sea Farm (SSF) is one of the world’s most advanced high-tech aquaculture companies, specialising in the production of high quality turbot, sole, sturgeon and caviar.