Our Organisational Structure
Stolt Sea Farm consists of eight operational units:
- Hatcheries carry out the first and most delicate life phase of the Prodemar™ turbot; both Stolt Sea Farm hatcheries are located in Galicia, Spain.
- Production takes place at the company’s nine inland farms: six in Galicia, Spain and one each in Tocha, Portugal; Anglet, France; and Oye, Norway. Stolt Sea Farm also has four caviar production units in California, in Elverta, Laguna, Wilton and Buena Vista.
- Research, Development and Applied Innovation has always been key driver of our success. The development of quality and performance systems on our farms is largely attributable to the innovative techniques developed by our highly qualified R&D team.
- Quality and Environment ensures that standards of quality and environmental safety are upheld at all times and in every area of our business.
- Commercial markets our Prodemar™ turbot and sole in different sizes to fish wholesalers and supermarket chains based in Europe, particularly Spain, Italy, France, Scandinavia, Germany and Switzerland. Sturgeon and Sterling Caviar™ are distributed to a specialist niche market of exclusive restaurants, principally in the USA and France.
- Engineering of Projects oversees the development of new projects and facilitates the transfer of technology among our production centres. Innovation is continuous. The latest example is the use of tunnel boring machines for water inlets, which we applied for the first time in the industry and pioneered through this department.
- Logistics ensures all clients receive orders promptly and that a direct link is always maintained between Production and our customers.
- Administration and Finance has responsibility for general management, human resources, and accounting and finance.
Contact Stolt Sea Farm