Stolthaven Terminals operates, maintains and strives to continually improve the company’s Quality Management System in order to achieve the following objectives:
- To consistently meet the quality standards through safe and environmentally conscious handling of our customers’ products.
- To meet or exceed government safety and environmental regulations.
- To involve employees at all levels of the organisation in the continuous improvement of operations and in the fulfillment of our stated quality objectives, through experienced feedback, preventive and corrective actions.
- To continuously identify methods to reduce operational costs and increase efficiency with the aim of maximising profitability and competitiveness, for Stolthaven and its customers.
- To handle products without the occurrence of contamination and within the loss allowances and schedules required by our customers.
- To eliminate customer complaints and nonconformance.
- To achieve and maintain a certified Quality Assurance System.