Stolt Sea Farm pledges to:
- Maintain the highest standards of food quality and safety, while protecting the environment and the welfare of the fish
- Promote energy efficiency and recycling in all phases of our business and the fish-farming process
- Provide consumers with complete information about our products
- Comply with all regulatory requirements and all applicable industrial and environmental standards
- Actively control the waste that is generated by Stolt Sea Farm’s activities and constantly work to reduce it
- Deliver a continuous supply of high quality seafood worldwide.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Stolt Sea Farm is committed to developing sustainable and environmentally sensitive fish farming where conditions are suitable around the world.
Fish grow in tanks built on the shoreline and water is the lifeblood of the business. Ensuring this resource, which is shared by everyone on the planet, remains pollution free and clean is one of the highest priorities for Stolt Sea Farm.
All activities at the company’s fish farms are conducted under the strictest quality controls and systems to ensure that everything the company does is respectful to the environment.
Operational Excellence and Quality
Stolt Sea Farm follows rigorous quality and environmental controls to ensure everything the company does is environmentally sensitive.
In 2015 Stolt Sea Farm achieved GlobalGAP certification confirming its sound and responsible aquaculture practices, and adding to its Friend of The SeaTM certification as an environmentally sustainable activity.
The company was the first in its sector to achieve ISO 9001 Quality Management certification for both production and commercialisation, as well as ISO 14001 certification for environmental management.
People are the heartbeat of Stolt Sea Farm. Their skills, passion and dedication to producing the very best products are vital to our success. The 300 strong Stolt Sea Farm team is, without question, our most valuable asset.
We are committed to attracting, cultivating and retaining the best people in the industry, and to ensuring that all employees have the opportunity to develop their skills and advance their careers within our organisation.
We invite you to contact Luis Toro if you would like to find out more about a career with Stolt Sea Farm.