Stolthaven Moerdijk b.v. is strategically located in a lock-free port between Antwerp and Rotterdam. Efficient rail services and congestion free highway access complemented with an on-site Stolt Tank Container depot for the ARA region and a variety of value added services (e.g. drum filling and blending) provides a versatile one-stop-shopping logistical solution. As such Stolthaven Moerdijk is your flexible partner, able to adapt to your supply chain requirements for specialty bulk liquids.
Stolthaven Moerdijk is ISO-9001, CDI-T and SEVESO III certified and complies with the Dutch PGS 29 & 15 regulations. Our SHEQ policy is available upon request.
Please click here to watch the Stolthaven Moerdijk movie.
- Carbon (and coated) steel
- Stainless steel
- 36 heat traced and insulated tanks
- 23 tanks for mixing, blending and circulation services
- 26 tanks are equipped for low flashpoint products and compliant to latest PGS 29 guidelines
- Product classes non hazardous 3, 6.1, 8 and 9
- Chemicals and specialties
- Base oils
Access to terminal
- 7,500 m³ warehouse for hazardous goods (PGS-15)
- 1,600 m³ warehouse for non hazardous goods
- 2 filling lines for drums and IBC's connected to truck loading positions and land tanks
- 23 ISO heating positions (steam, hot water and electric)
- 1,100 positions for storage of empty and full ISO containers
- Cleaning of road barrels, tank containers and IBC's
- Circulation cleaning for Latex / Resins
- Dedicated & isolated food bay (HACCP)
- Full service repair workshop
- Nitrogen purging / blanketing